Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Saying goodbye is the hardest part of a semester abroad. You don't just make friends but you make a worldwide family. Everything you do, every challenge you face, you face it together. Yesterday I had to say goodbye to Katrina and Steph and it's one of the hardest things I've had to do. It was like losing my sisters and my best friends all rolled into one. So far I've managed to avoid the goodbye scene due to a fortunately/ unfortunately??? timed trip to Australia. I missed saying goodbye to Timmy, Matty and Joel so tears had been avoided but yesterday the waterworks started as I mourn the departure of my friends and new found family.

Goodbye to everyone who made ACICIS Semester 31 so special, to my friends in Europe, Australia and in various parts of Australia thanks for the lifetime of memories. I love you and miss you all already.

Semoga sukses
Selamat Jalan
xx

Also, Katrina remember Pagaralam sisters for life :)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment